Competition: Win �100 to spend at Spitalfields Market
EVERYONE loves to grab a bargain at a market and we’ve got just the prize to help you cash in.
To celebrate St George’s Day, we have teamed up with Spitalfields Market in London to offer five prizes of �100 each. Yes, you read that correctly. Five winners will each get 100 smackers to spend on this compeititon which is going once, twice and will soon be gone.
Old Spitalfields Market is one of London’s finest Victorian market halls. Presenting a three day feast of fun, the St George’s Day festivities will begin on Saturday, April 21. Throughout the weekend, a collection of medieval stalls selling hearty foods, crafts and clothing, will capture the spirit of St George.
On St George’s Day itself, Monday, April 23, travel back to medieval times and take part in craft demonstrations and storytelling, remembering England’s patron saint with a knight and his horse jousting in a public demonstration during the day.
According to legend, Saint George was a soldier in the Roman army who killed a dragon. Join us to relive his story and sample medieval times at Old Spitalfields Market.
You may also want to watch:
Firmly established as a ‘must visit’ London attraction, why not schedule your trip to Old Spitalfields Market, to experience St George’s Day
- 1 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 2 Have you seen missing Hitchin woman?
- 3 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 4 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 5 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school
- 6 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 8 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 9 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 10 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
To enter the competition simply answer the following question.
What date is St George’s Day?
A – April 23
B – May 23
C – June 23
Text TC MARKET followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, April 3 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.
See website for opening hours.
Old Spitalfields Market
London E1 6EW
0207 375 2963