Competition: Win �100 to spend at Spitalfields Market
EVERYONE loves to grab a bargain at a market and we’ve got just the prize to help you cash in.
To celebrate St George’s Day, we have teamed up with Spitalfields Market in London to offer five prizes of �100 each. Yes, you read that correctly. Five winners will each get 100 smackers to spend on this compeititon which is going once, twice and will soon be gone.
Old Spitalfields Market is one of London’s finest Victorian market halls. Presenting a three day feast of fun, the St George’s Day festivities will begin on Saturday, April 21. Throughout the weekend, a collection of medieval stalls selling hearty foods, crafts and clothing, will capture the spirit of St George.
On St George’s Day itself, Monday, April 23, travel back to medieval times and take part in craft demonstrations and storytelling, remembering England’s patron saint with a knight and his horse jousting in a public demonstration during the day.
According to legend, Saint George was a soldier in the Roman army who killed a dragon. Join us to relive his story and sample medieval times at Old Spitalfields Market.
You may also want to watch:
Firmly established as a ‘must visit’ London attraction, why not schedule your trip to Old Spitalfields Market, to experience St George’s Day
- 1 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 2 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 8 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
To enter the competition simply answer the following question.
What date is St George’s Day?
A – April 23
B – May 23
C – June 23
Text TC MARKET followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, April 3 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.
See website for opening hours.
Old Spitalfields Market
London E1 6EW
0207 375 2963