Comments are welcome
SIR - I refer to the article More moan about council in last week s Comet. As pointed out, Stevenage Leisure Ltd (SLL) manages both the North Herts Leisure Centre and Letchworth outdoor pool on behalf of North Herts District Council (NHDC). Whilst SLL v
SIR - I refer to the article 'More moan about council' in last week's Comet.
As pointed out, Stevenage Leisure Ltd (SLL) manages both the North Herts Leisure Centre and Letchworth outdoor pool on behalf of North Herts District Council (NHDC).
Whilst SLL view any complaint as a cause for concern, we believe that these figures should be viewed in context. In 2007/08 both sites attracted over 421,000 visitors, which equates to a complaints level of 0.05% or one per every 1,900 users. As your report also states, many of these issues were also immediately dealt with by the duty manager in charge.
We would rather focus on the fact that over 99% of users within the community seem to regularly enjoy and use the facilities and would encourage all to explore the wide range of opportunities available at both sites.
You may also want to watch:
SLL are not complacent and are committed to improving services and facilities. We have a comprehensive customer comments procedure and treat all comments very seriously. In partnership with NHDC we will continue to work hard to ensure that standards and facilities remain at the level that the communities in North Herts are entitled to expect.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 10 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas
Stevenage Leisure Limited