Coach staff always reliable
SIR – Regarding the coach firm s revenge in The Comet, September 14, having read this article, I was very surprised and sorry to see that Pam Shields felt she had reason to go to the papers to complain about the service she received on one of the outings
SIR - Regarding the coach firm's revenge in The Comet, September 14, having read this article, I was very surprised and sorry to see that Pam Shields felt she had reason to go to the papers to complain about the service she received on one of the outings provided by Britannia Coaches.
I am on the committee for the Stevenage and Knebworth Arts Group, which provides a wide variety of courses for our members and often arrange outings as extensions to these courses. Our lively courses are open to any adult who wants to expand their outlook on life and the universe and we have nearly 300 members on our mailing list.
We have used Britannia Coaches for several years for our trips out. We have always found the staff there to be helpful, cheerful and reliable. Whenever my colleague has made bookings with Britannia Coaches for our trips, often with an out of the ordinary itinerary, Wendy and Richard Howells have bent over backwards to accommodate our requests.
All the drivers have always gone further than the line of duty to be helpful, especially for our less able members. Stevenage and Knebworth Art Group is one very satisfied customer.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
Stevenage and Knebworth Arts Group