Can dog owners stop the noise?
What has happened to some dog owners? They seem to let their dogs in their garden and forget about them, leaving them to bark, sometimes incessantly. Two things are apparent – one, they do not care that their dog is barking and, two, they are being bad n
What has happened to some dog owners? They seem to let their dogs in their garden and forget about them, leaving them to bark, sometimes incessantly.
Two things are apparent - one, they do not care that their dog is barking and, two, they are being bad neighbours.
Surely you should be able to phone someone up, yet when you go online you can only send an email. You should be able to phone the police or environmental officers.
Of course when you contact them, you have to say why you are complaining, and how it is affecting you. Well, how about they come out, listen, then go to the house, and sort it out there and then. I love dogs and would be horrified if my dog kept barking. Why can't these people either train their dog, or put a muzzle on it, (I would hope that that would stop it barking.) It is not the dogs fault but the owners.
You may also want to watch:
NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 6 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 9 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 10 Do you recognise these people?