Can dog owners stop the noise?
What has happened to some dog owners? They seem to let their dogs in their garden and forget about them, leaving them to bark, sometimes incessantly. Two things are apparent – one, they do not care that their dog is barking and, two, they are being bad n
What has happened to some dog owners? They seem to let their dogs in their garden and forget about them, leaving them to bark, sometimes incessantly.
Two things are apparent - one, they do not care that their dog is barking and, two, they are being bad neighbours.
Surely you should be able to phone someone up, yet when you go online you can only send an email. You should be able to phone the police or environmental officers.
Of course when you contact them, you have to say why you are complaining, and how it is affecting you. Well, how about they come out, listen, then go to the house, and sort it out there and then. I love dogs and would be horrified if my dog kept barking. Why can't these people either train their dog, or put a muzzle on it, (I would hope that that would stop it barking.) It is not the dogs fault but the owners.
You may also want to watch:
NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 3 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 4 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 5 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 6 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 7 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 8 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 9 No positives for Revell as Boro meekly surrender to Forest Green Rovers
- 10 Arrest made after man in his 40s dies in A505 crash tragedy