Become the Face of the Salon and win a modelling contract for a year!
DO you dream of a career in front of the camera? Are you inspired by the likes of Britain’s Next Top Model? Well, once again, the salon group is offering you the chance to win a fantastic modelling opportunity.
This year’s Face of the Salon competition looks set to be the best yet with the top prize of 12 months free hairdressing up for grabs, the chance to star in the salon’s on-going promotional campaigns AND a one year modelling contract with the newly established Herts Model Agency.
Two winners, one from the Letchworth area and the other from the Saffron Walden region, will get free hairdressing for 2011 and a contract for one year with the agency. There will be a runner up from each area who will win six months free hair care and, all 12 finalists will get a portfolio of pictures from the shoot as well as a fab goody bag.
This year’s final takes place at the stunning Ramada Cromwell in Stevenage. This fantastic hotel is a 16th century coaching inn which has been converted into a 76 bedroom hotel with meeting and banqueting facilities along with a ground floor restaurant bar. All the rooms have retained their traditional character whilst offering the very latest in modern facilities.
From your photo entries, a team of judges will pick 12 finalists who will win a totally new hair look, including cut and colour, at either the Letchworth or Saffron Walden branch of the salon. Top photographer Paul Winterton, who is based is Letchworth and is the founder of the Herts Model Agency, will be behind the camera on finals day taking shots of the finalists complete with their new look.
Paul is a renowned national and international photographer specialising in model’s portfolios, weddings and portraits. With a relaxed manner and style of photography, Paul manages to capture the best in all his subjects. Just take a look at his shot seen here of Emily Thompson, winner in the 13-25 category of the latest Face of Letchworth competition. Emily’s picture, with hair and make-up by the salon, has already prompted much interest.
It was the wealth of talent he has photographed while running his successful photographic business that prompted Paul to launch the model agency.
- 1 Person dies after being hit by train between Hatfield and Finsbury Park
- 2 Four vehicles crash on A602 near Stevenage
- 3 Stevenage's Forster Country: 'Secret plans' for car park and toilet block
- 4 Recap: Person 'hit by a train' between Welwyn Garden City and London
- 5 Woman's purse 'stolen' outside Stevenage Tesco
- 6 Beauty products worth 'thousands of pounds' stolen from Hitchin Sainsbury's
- 7 Apply for free tickets to see new season of The Masked Singer being filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 9 Man who exposed Jimmy Savile reveals work on another paedophile case
- 10 Wednesday rail strike action to hit commuter lines in Herts and Essex
He said: “I was seeing so many attractive girls with real model potential that I decided the time was right to launch an agency dedicated to the Herts area.”
The salon group has a reputation for excellence in creative styling and colouring, backed by high standards of customer service. Visit their website to find out more – www.salongroup.co.uk .
So what are you waiting for? Get your entry in today!