Accident will happen soon
SIR - In response to last week s letter regarding speeding motorists and the problems with mopeds on Burford Way and Swinburne Avenue in Hitchin, I have often seen idiots bombing up the road at 50mph and above! Some on motorbikes at above 60mph !!! Did
SIR - In response to last week's letter regarding speeding motorists and the problems with mopeds on Burford Way and Swinburne Avenue in Hitchin, I have often seen idiots bombing up the road at 50mph and above! Some on motorbikes at above
Did these pillocks ever take and pass a driving test?
I once spoke to the top man at Herts Highways, he explained to me that speed bumps would not be installed until there is a serious accident! This accident is going to occur before too long.
You may also want to watch:
As for the subject of the Westmill moped nightmare, a group of five ride around the estate as late as up to 12am, beeping their horns and generally keeping all of us hardworking mature people awake!
Personally I blame their parents for not teaching them respect, they probably do not care what their kids get up to.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 3 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 4 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 5 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 6 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 7 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 8 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 9 Poppy Fletcher makes history by signing for Stevenage women
- 10 National charity challenge for Samaritans makes its way through Hitchin
The police need to sit on this estate in unmarked cars, because as soon as one of the moped herberts sees a marked patrol car they are off down one of the numerous alleyways to escape and cause more nights of misery...
I am off to make my own stinger device now!