Accident and fuel spillage causing problems at junction 23 of the M25 for the A1 (M)
The A1 (M) is running smoothly on Tuesday evening with the only exception being between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area and 40 mph speed limit where there might be some delays. On the M25 one lane is closed a
The A1 (M) is running smoothly on Tuesday evening with the only exception being between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area and 40 mph speed limit where there might be some delays.
On the M25 one lane is closed and there is queuing traffic clockwise between junction 23 with the A1 (M) and at junction 24 Potters Bar where there has been an accident that has caused a fuel spillage.
Also expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden motorists could encounter delays through major roadworks.
You may also want to watch:
On the A414 in Hertford there is slow traffic reported eastbound between Hertingfordbury and the B1197 London Road in Hertford.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick in both directions because of major roadworks and a contraflow system.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 6 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 7 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 10 Historic school to close at end of academic year
Castle Hill Road, Totternhoe is close both ways due to a sewer collapsing between Dunstable Road and Park Avenue.