Accident and fuel spillage causing problems at junction 23 of the M25 for the A1 (M)
The A1 (M) is running smoothly on Tuesday evening with the only exception being between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area and 40 mph speed limit where there might be some delays. On the M25 one lane is closed a
The A1 (M) is running smoothly on Tuesday evening with the only exception being between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area and 40 mph speed limit where there might be some delays.
On the M25 one lane is closed and there is queuing traffic clockwise between junction 23 with the A1 (M) and at junction 24 Potters Bar where there has been an accident that has caused a fuel spillage.
Also expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden motorists could encounter delays through major roadworks.
On the A414 in Hertford there is slow traffic reported eastbound between Hertingfordbury and the B1197 London Road in Hertford.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick in both directions because of major roadworks and a contraflow system.
- 1 Have your say on plans to redevelop The Forum in Stevenage
- 2 Multiple homes burgled in Letchworth
- 3 Letchworth pond tested and fish removed after animals found dead
- 4 Molly-Mae Hague announces pregnancy in adorable Instagram video
- 5 Stevenage Railway Station: Normal train service resumes after major repairs
- 6 Baby Asian elephant calf named 'Queen' at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 8 100 Herts police officers to carry nasal spray to prevent drug deaths
- 9 Chocolates sold at Tesco stores recalled after health risk discovered
- 10 Standalone 10k keeps getting better and better says race boss
Castle Hill Road, Totternhoe is close both ways due to a sewer collapsing between Dunstable Road and Park Avenue.