A1 (M) running smoothly but A10 in Cheshunt has one lane blocked after accident
Motorists are being warned of problems on the A10 on Friday night in Cambridge Road, Cheshunt, northbound between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and the A1170 Great Cambridge Road where one lane is blocked following an accident between two vehicles. On th
Motorists are being warned of problems on the A10 on Friday night in Cambridge Road, Cheshunt, northbound between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and the A1170 Great Cambridge Road where one lane is blocked following an accident between two vehicles.
On the M1 there is very slow traffic northbound between junction 9at Redbourn and the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and queuing on the exit slip road southbound at junction 13 for Bedford.
On the M25 expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50 mph speed limit.
Traffic is running freely both ways along the A1 (M) through Comet country but there could be delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks.
Motorists are also being warned by the Highways Agency that the Hatfield Tunnel will be closed in both directions from 10pm on Saturday night until 5am on Sunday morning for maintenance work and diversions will be via the A1001.
On the M11 in Essex motorists are being warned of possible delays around Stansted Airport at junction 8 and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of extensive roadworks.
- 1 Pupil wins competition to name community space at former bus station
- 2 Stevenage doctor 'filled with pride' after taking home national award
- 3 Man charged following North Herts armed robbery
- 4 Nissan Qashqai damaged during Letchworth 'vandalism'
- 5 Patrols to be increased following alleged arson in Letchworth park
- 6 Coldplay, Sir Elton John and Queen tributes set to headline Todd in the Hole Festival 2023
- 7 Hatfield thief goes to prison days after receiving suspended sentence
- 8 Stevenage's Forster Country: 'Secret plans' for car park and toilet block
- 9 When to put the clocks back as British Summer Time ends this month
- 10 Wife pays loving tribute to former Stevenage Mayor Howard Burrell
In Luton, Humberstone Road, both ways on the A505 with Dunstable Road is closed due to subsidence.
On the A1 at the Black Cat, Roxton, roundabout there is slow traffic northbound.
All First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line train services are running normally.