A1 (M) running smoothly but A10 in Cheshunt has one lane blocked after accident
Motorists are being warned of problems on the A10 on Friday night in Cambridge Road, Cheshunt, northbound between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and the A1170 Great Cambridge Road where one lane is blocked following an accident between two vehicles. On th
Motorists are being warned of problems on the A10 on Friday night in Cambridge Road, Cheshunt, northbound between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and the A1170 Great Cambridge Road where one lane is blocked following an accident between two vehicles.
On the M1 there is very slow traffic northbound between junction 9at Redbourn and the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and queuing on the exit slip road southbound at junction 13 for Bedford.
On the M25 expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50 mph speed limit.
Traffic is running freely both ways along the A1 (M) through Comet country but there could be delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are also being warned by the Highways Agency that the Hatfield Tunnel will be closed in both directions from 10pm on Saturday night until 5am on Sunday morning for maintenance work and diversions will be via the A1001.
On the M11 in Essex motorists are being warned of possible delays around Stansted Airport at junction 8 and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of extensive roadworks.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 3 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 4 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 7 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 10 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
In Luton, Humberstone Road, both ways on the A505 with Dunstable Road is closed due to subsidence.
On the A1 at the Black Cat, Roxton, roundabout there is slow traffic northbound.
All First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line train services are running normally.