A1 (M now running smoothly after earlier incident between Welwyn and Stevenage
Traffic has returned to normal on Tuesday evening northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 at Stevenage after an earlier incident. But there are possible delays between junction 4 and 3 in both directions either side of the Hat
Traffic has returned to normal on Tuesday evening northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 at Stevenage after an earlier incident.
But there are possible delays between junction 4 and 3 in both directions either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the M25 there are reports of queuing traffic clockwise between junction 25 at Enfield and junction 27 with the M11 and anticlockwise between junction 20 with Kings Langley and junction18 at Chorley Wood.
Another problem area on the M25 tonight is between junction 14 with the M4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there is very slow traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 11 with Dunstable and two lanes are closed southbound with delays of up to an hour after an accident at junction 11.
There are also delays between junctions 10 The Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
Also expect possible delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden around the roadworks.
All train services on First Capital Connect and the East Coast Main Lines are running normally.