A1 (M now running smoothly after earlier incident between Welwyn and Stevenage
Traffic has returned to normal on Tuesday evening northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 at Stevenage after an earlier incident. But there are possible delays between junction 4 and 3 in both directions either side of the Hat
Traffic has returned to normal on Tuesday evening northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 at Stevenage after an earlier incident.
But there are possible delays between junction 4 and 3 in both directions either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the M25 there are reports of queuing traffic clockwise between junction 25 at Enfield and junction 27 with the M11 and anticlockwise between junction 20 with Kings Langley and junction18 at Chorley Wood.
Another problem area on the M25 tonight is between junction 14 with the M4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there is very slow traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 11 with Dunstable and two lanes are closed southbound with delays of up to an hour after an accident at junction 11.
There are also delays between junctions 10 The Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 8 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 9 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school
Also expect possible delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden around the roadworks.
All train services on First Capital Connect and the East Coast Main Lines are running normally.